Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Digi OH Digi




















Maaf kalau ayat yg di gunakan agak keras...

2 dec 2010 register digi BB ..

3 dec 2010 try to register digi OCS...online ...password verified digi will sent to my email..but after one day still don't have any email from Digi...what going on bro?

never mind...they all busy ...next week call digi customer service...they said they will reset..and bla ..bla ..bla... still can't log in....

a few call to customer service week by week...what they said..? wait 1 day la...bla ..bla ..bla..

i want to pay my bill ....what wrong with you guy...this problem can't solve?

last call really make me angry....you know what they said..? we can't reset it...and will pass it
to other department...what the HXXX.....

what hapen to a few call that i make before....that solution ..instruction ...that you all give to me?

are you well train? i don't think so......you make me so mad....

second email i wrote to digi...i don't know what happen to my first email... hopefully they will
look it in seriously ...

yesterday after 4 week ..one digi customer service call me and ask about the problem....
and she said she will solve this problem by that that...because she have done it before...

ok that true..i can log in...after 27 day...the log in problem solve....what a shame..

what to say...no choice ma...